My Basic Chocolate CakeThis recipe is exactly the same as my basic vanilla only I add cocoa to the mix. So here is a basic recipe I used for cookie mould.
- Use these measurements for 6 cupcakes
- Double the recipe for 12 cupcakes
- x3 for a giant cookie mould
- x4 for a regular 8" cake
Ingredients (for 6 cupcakes)
- 70g self raising flour
- 70g caster sugar
- 70g of soft butter (I use stalk as its great for making cakes)
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 medium egg (YES, only 1 egg, anymore and your mixture will be too eggy)
- 1 cap of vanilla flavouring (I use extract NEVER essence)
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Cocoa
You could add oreos to the mix or make an oreo buttercream to fill. I just filled with my basic vanilla buttercream.